Tuesday 24 September 2019

2 PED 2019 log 6

on Wednesday we played volley ball i demonstrated social responsibility level 3 by having self direction in my actions and setting goals for my self ,for example my goal was to be able to spike the ball during the game of volley ball, unfortunately i wasn't able to do a proper spike during the game ,but i did have an attempt and made the ball go out of bounds ,in my eye i was able to spike the ball but not be able to execute is well enough to gain a point.

i also had a big impact in my team because i Showed positive contribution to my teammates.
by showing self direction which is being responsible and following instructions from my teammates, for example i went along with my teammates plans and ideas to help the team function properly.

all these things help me demonstrate social responsibility level 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment